Tuesday 26 August 2014

Team-ness


My daughters hockey team is just  starting to learn what a team is.  So it really has got me thinking about what is it that makes a team, one of any kind.  So in no particular order her is what I came up with.


  • Trust that everyone in the team are there for the same reason.
  • That everyone is committed to the same idea.  In sports team it is something more than just winning.  
  • Respect that everyone is in the team because they have earned their place.  Respect of the team leadership and support systems is also vital
  •  Supporters are positive and encouraging.




Not much of list really but in my experience the recipe for team-ness is relatively simple to assemble but far more complicated to implement and make a reality.



1 comment:

One Mother Hen said...

I love the points you've made. Summed it up well :)